1. To search for and create the necessary funds for the construction of a proper site for CITeS, apt to welcome all the demands for courses and formation.
2. To provide CITeS with the necessary materials for the proper functioning of all its activities
3. To promote the growth and specialization of the library with the acquisition of books and other materials.
4. Follow-up, programming and subsidy of the annual specialization course in mystic about Therese of Jesus and John of the Cross imparted by CITeS.
5. Programming and subsidy of the Theresian-Saint John Weeks.
6. To promote the organization of national and international monographic Conventions and Courses about mystic.
7. To grant scholarships to certified students who wish for and have the capacity to specialize in any of the study subjects privileged by CITeS.
8. To promote and subsidy diffusion courses of the Spanish letters (mainly the writings of Therese of Jesus and John of the Cross) abroad, as well as the translations of their works to other languages..
9. Publication of specialized studies.
10. Any other cultural activity proportioned to the aims of CITeS.