On February 5, 2003, the Minister of Education approved the registration of the CITeS Foundation in the Registry of Foundations with number 794.
- 1. Promotion and well functioning of the International Theresian-Saint John Center, as well as its high direction and management of its activities.
2. To promote study and knowledge of the tow great Spaniard mystics: Therese of Jesus and John of the Cross, from the historic as well as theological, and literary point of view, and the diffusion and translation of their writings and their mystical teachings.
3. To favor the creation of a library which specializes in Theresianism, St. Johnism and mystic.
4. To deepen and diffuse Christian spirituality, favoring a formation in spiritual values.
5. The Study of compared mystic and the ecumenical dimension of the mystical experience.
6. Promotion of the rest of the Spanish mystic patrimony.